Monday 12 September 2011

Queens Park Day Craftastic



Headed down to my local park on Sunday for the annual fair, it was busier than ever this year with plenty going on, and although it was windy, it remained sunny for most of the day which was great, and only rained later on. I walked around and snapped some of the cool things they had there... enjoy

These are some fantastic vegetable creations made by local children in the Queens Park area, wonder if they made soup with all of them at the end of the day?



Calico and African materials quilt...


Loved these funky little felt hearts with all sorts of beads and embellishments

 Met a lovely young lady called Hannah who makes her own jewellery and accessories, lots of buttons everywhere which appealed to me of course go check out her Facebook page to see more of her lovely creations...

 



time for tea
 Great printed plates here, have seen a few of these online with different designs, it makes me lust after getting a welsh dresser to display a set, the only question would be what I would like my plates to say?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog