Wednesday 25 January 2012

Quilters Exhibition in London

Last night was spent ignoring my uncompleted wall hanging which I am entering into our quilt clubs exhibition, instead I cut out 50odd felt hearts to embellish some valentines gifts for a market next weekend... I cannot ignore it for long, you know when you have reached a creative block with a piece and you have trouble deciding how to finish it? Maybe a trip out to a gallery this week will inspire me??

Our exhibition is on for the whole of March at Swiss Cottage Library, we are exhibiting quilts made by members of London Quilters it is open every day and free to visit, so if you are in London in March please come along, it will be stewarded by our members so there will always be someone there from our group to talk about the quilts.

We are having a private viewing on Thursday 1st of March 6pm, with some wine and a special guest contact me if you would like an invite!

There will be raffle tickets on sale, the prize being this group quilt made last year


must finish wall hanging, must finish wall hanging....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog