Thursday 21 July 2011

Craft Fair Countdown 15 days to go... tips needed

Well I have bitten the bullet and signed myself up for a small craft/vintage fair on the 6th Aug in North London and so am now on a mission to get lots of items made so that I can create a lovely little stand and fingers crossed sell sell sell...



Last night I spent the evening printing up all my price labels with my 'Stitch your Soul' stamp (got very inky) and then block printing some more calico with some new colours to make a load more change purses for the stall.





I am making lists and checking them twice, does anyone have any tips for running a stall at a small event? Anything that you have encountered or problems I might face?? I was a girl guide and so the motto of BE PREPARED is ringing in my ears :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never did a event,but just stay calm!!! = ) I love your tags! and good luck at the craft fair! wish I was there to go!! I buy some goodies for sure from ya!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog